- Links to Third Party Websites
- Collection of personal data
- How is your data used?
- To whom will your data be passed on?
- Where do we keep your personal data?
- Data protection for children
- General messages from Quises
- Security of your personal data
- Changes to this statement
- Contact us
1. links to third-party websites
Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and settings on the social media websites you use to ensure that you understand what information is collected, used, and shared about those websites.
2. collection of personal data
Quises collects, transfers, processes and uses your personal information to manage your relationship with Quises and provide you with better service by personalizing your experience and interaction with Quises. Such collection will be made with prior information and consent, and with any necessary information from the appropriate data protection authorities.
Quises may collect personal information about you in the following cases:
- Product or Service Orders
- Requests for information or complaints
- Marketing, newsletter or support subscriptions
- Participation in contests or surveys
- Registration for events
- Visit or browse Quises websites
Personal information that you provide to us may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Private and business contact information such as name, address, telephone number, profile picture and e-mail address
- In individual cases, an authorized authority within your business or organization (for example, a member of your IT department) can share your contact information with Quises.
- Financial information such as your credit card number or other billing information
- Other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, product features, product and service preferences, preferred contact methods, educational and employment information, and job interest data.
- Geolocation data such as your IP address or physical location when you request location-based services.
- We collect personal data that you provide to us offline, for example when you visit our sales facilities, at trade shows or events, when you place orders by telephone or when you contact customer service.
- We may collect personal information from various sources, including public databases, marketing partners and social media platforms. We may also collect your personal information about individuals with whom you are "friends" or otherwise connected through social media platforms. For example, if you associate your social media account with your Quises account, certain personally identifiable information from your social media account will be shared with us. This includes information from your social media profile or from your friends' profiles. Conversely, if your "friends" in social media associate their account with their Quises account, the same applies. The information about you can reach us through the connection of these "friends".
If you post, comment on or share personal information, including photos, in a public forum on the Quises website, social network, blog or other forum, you must be aware that such information may be read, viewed, collected or used by other users of that forum. The information may be used to contact you, to send you unsolicited messages, or for other purposes beyond your or Quises' control. Quises is not responsible for the personal information you post in these forums.
In addition to the information you provide, information may also be collected during your visits to Quises websites, web applications or websites provided by another company on Quises' behalf. Quises uses automated data collection tools such as web beacons, cookies, and integrated web links. These tools collect certain traffic information that your browser sends to a Web page. These include, for example, browser type and language, access times, and the address of the Web page from which you arrived at the current Web page.
We may also collect your IP address, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (i.e., the pages you visit, the links you click and other actions you take regarding the Quises Web pages or Web pages provided by other companies) and product information. For certain emails and communications sent by Quises, Quises may also use some of these automated data collection tools. These tools collect information when you open the email or click a link in the email.
Quises also uses public or commercially available, trusted sources to collect information. Information obtained in this way may include name, address, email address, preferences, interests, and demographic/profile data. Information obtained from these public or commercial sources may be used in conjunction with information collected by Quises when you visit Quises Web Sites. For example, Quises compares geographic information from commercial sources with the IP address collected by the automated data collection tools to determine your general geographic area.
3. how will your data be used?
The information we collect helps Quises provide a consistent and personalized experience for visitors to its websites. Quises may, for example, use your information, if required by law but only with your consent:
- Manage the business relationship with you,
- To assist you in the execution of a transaction or purchase order,
- Prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity,
- Send you communications about Quises products and services,
- Provide and improve service and support,
- To keep you informed about new services and benefits,
- to make you personal promotional offers,
- content about which you will be informed,
- some Quises websites to suit your preferences,
- Measure the performance of marketing initiatives, advertisements and websites provided by other companies on behalf of Quises,
- To enable you to participate in contests and surveys.
- In the event of any restructuring, merger, sale, joint venture, transfer or other disposal of any or all of your assets (including in connection with bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Credit card information will only be used for payment processing and fraud prevention.
4. to whom is your data passed on?
Quises does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties other than as described in this statement. Quises discloses personal information as follows:
Quises uses the services of service providers and suppliers to administer or support business processes, to provide complete products, services and customer solutions, and to assist Quises with marketing and communications initiatives. These vendors and suppliers include credit card companies, customer support and live help providers, marketing, email providers, computer companies, and shipping companies. Suppliers and service providers are contractually obligated to keep the information entrusted to them by Quises confidential and not to use it for any purpose other than to provide services to Quises.
Except as otherwise described in this Statement, Quises will not transfer the personal information you provide to non-Quises third parties without your permission, except for the following purposes: (i) satisfy lawfully authorized requests for information by police or government authorities; (ii) comply with laws, regulations, coercive measures or court orders; (iii) investigate or prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (iv) enforce/protect the rights and property of Quises or its affiliates; or (v) protect the rights or personal safety of Quises, its employees and third parties with respect to Quises' property, if permitted by applicable law.
There may be strategic or other business circumstances in which Quises chooses to sell or buy, merge or otherwise restructure companies in certain countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective buyers or purchasers or the receipt of such information from the seller. Quises always protects the information entrusted to it in such transactions to the fullest extent possible.
5. where we keep your personal information
Personal data which we collect about you or which you transmit to us will only be transmitted within the European Union (EU) and stored and/or stored there.
6. Data protection for children
Quises does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18, and children up to this age are not a targeted audience for its websites. Parents and carers should play an active role in their children's online and mobile behavior.
7. general communications from Quises
Quises informs its customers through general notices about products, services and/or support. This includes, but is not limited to, information about new products and services, special offers or invitations to participate in consumer surveys.
You may unsubscribe from these general communications using any of the following methods:
- Click on the "Opt out" or "unsubscribe" e-mail link or follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in each message.
- To unsubscribe from receiving messages on your mobile phone, reply to the message with the words "STOP" or "END".
- Write to Quises Privacy Office. Provide your name, relevant contact information, and relevant information about the Quises subscriptions you no longer wish to receive.
8. security of your personal information
Quises takes the trust you place in us very seriously. To prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your data, to maintain the integrity of the data, and to ensure the appropriate use of the data, Quises uses reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to protect the data that Quises collects and processes. Quises will retain data only as necessary or as permitted by local law and only for as long as it serves a legitimate business purpose.
When collecting and transmitting sensitive information such as credit card information, we use various other security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The personal information you provide is stored on computer systems in controlled areas with limited access. Strictly confidential information (such as credit card number or password) is transmitted over the Internet in encrypted form, for example using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
Credit card numbers are only used for payment purposes and are not used for any other purpose. Quises uses the services of a fraud management provider for real-time payment processing. This service provides Quises with an additional level of security in the fight against credit card fraud and to protect your financial information.
9. amendments to this declaration
If this privacy statement changes, we will post the changed statement with the current revision date here. If we make any material changes to this Statement, we may also notify you by other means, such as email or a reference to our corporate website and/or social media sites, before the changes become effective.
Quises GmbH, Eichendorffplatz 5, 82110 Germering. firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded from a website to your computer's hard drive. Quises or Quises service providers send cookies when you browse our Web site or Web sites that display our ads, make purchases, request or personalize information, or register for certain services. By accepting cookies on our website or on websites provided by another company on behalf of Quises, or on websites where our ads are displayed, we may gain access to information about your browsing behavior that we can use to personalize your experience. Cookies are generally divided into "session cookies" and "persistent cookies".
- Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
- Permanent cookies remain on your computer until you delete them or until they expire. Most browsers are configured to accept cookies automatically. However, you can usually disable this behavior in your browser's settings. If you disable cookies, some features of our website may not be available to you and some websites may not display properly.
For information on popular browsers and how to customize cookie settings, please see your browser's Help pages.